March 28th, 2019
Thanks to our new Airport Mobile Self Check-In, you’ll never have to wait in the SuperShuttle check-in line at the airport ever again! The new process is seamless and only takes three simple steps:
1. Opt-In: When you book a prepaid SuperShuttle reservation, you’ll receive an invitation to skip over those pesky airport lines. Make sure you opt-in to receive text messages from SuperShuttle.
2. Check-In: Once you arrive at the airport, you’ll receive an additional text message with instructions to start the Self Check-In process. Click the link, follow the instructions, and you’ll receive a boarding pass number.
3. Ride: After you get your boarding pass number, you’ll get some easy-to-follow instructions for where to meet your van, as well as your vehicle’s number and a link to track your ride in real-time.
Yep, it really is that easy.
Right now, customers at any airport location besides Ft. Lauderdale (FLL), West Palm Beach (PBI), Jacksonville (JAX), Ft. Collins (FTC), Phoenix-Mesa Gateway (AZA), and Miami (MIA) can use the new feature – but don’t worry, those locations will be ready for Self Check-In soon!
So far, our customers are loving it. Here’s what a few of them had to say:
• “I was impressed by the auto check-in on my phone. The shuttle arrived within three minutes of checking me in. Amazing!”
• “I liked the text message and the new check-in link – worked great! Thanks!”
• “Checking in via text message confirmation link was great! Awesome use of technology to ensure seamless operation.”
• “I was very impressed with the service from landing time to curbside check-in. The check-in texts were timely and accurate.”
• “Loved receiving pick-up info and shuttle number via text upon my arrival at PHX.”
Why wait in line if you don’t have to? Remember: Opt-In, Check-In, and Ride!