As a frequent traveler, it is important to rack up as many points as possible to score free flights or even receive fun perks for being a part of the rewards program. Earning more miles just got easier with SuperShuttle. We partner with the following airlines to offer our travelers the opportunity to earn airline rewards when enrolled in a frequent flyer program.
So how do you earn these miles? It can be as easy as booking an airport ride through SuperShuttle.com or on the SuperShuttle App. Here’s how to redeem airline rewards on your next ride.
1. Sign in to your SuperShuttle account (If you don’t have a SuperShuttle account, it takes a few quick seconds to create one!).
2. Start the booking process
3. Enter your airline rewards number after you’ve entered your flight information
Prefer to save a frequent flyer number in your account settings so that you do not have to enter the frequent flyer number each time? No problem!
1. Sign in to your SuperShuttle account
2. In the right-hand corner, click Menu
3. A number of options will be displayed. Click on Add Airline Rewards
4. In the center of your screen, click Add Rewards Account
5. Select which Airline you would like to redeem miles or points through
6. Type your Frequent Flyer number in the Account Number field
7. If you would like to make this airline your default rewards program for all reservations, check the box labeled Make Default. Do not check the box if you would like to choose between rewards programs during your booking process.
8. Click Add Reward
For most airline rewards programs, SuperShuttle offers members 50 miles each way (100 round trip) for SuperShuttle shared-ride service and 150 miles each way (300 round trip) for ExecuCar private car service.
This is a quick and easy way to earn those extra miles or points. If you have more questions regarding our airline rewards program, please reach out to us via Facebook. Thank you and happy travels!