Following last night’s storm, these airports re-opened at noon today:
- Reagan National Airport (DCA)
- Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
Due to considerable damage and ongoing storm activity, the following SuperShuttle operations will remain closed through the end of the day, and possibly into Wednesday:
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- LaGuardia International Airport (LGA)
- Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP)
- Newark Liberty International (EWR)
For operations opening today, wait and travel times are dependent on the road and weather conditions, and times may be delayed due to storm damage and other related traffic obstructions.
Because the storm has impacted direct and connecting flights throughout the US and abroad, customers at our other locations are encouraged to check their flight status before pickup by our service. For more information about Hurricane Sandy, please visit the official National Hurricane Center website.
Posted 202 days ago
by Shauna 0 Comments