What You Need
What attributes do you need to qualify for SuperShuttle franchise ownership? Here's what we are looking for:
- Strong desire to be in business for yourself
- Interpersonal skills and understanding that caring for customers is key to a successful business
- A genuine interest in interacting with people, taking care of their needs and providing them with great service
- Dedication to the day-to-day operations of your franchise
- Willingness to adhere to the proven systems, procedures and standards developed by SuperShuttle
- Ability to meet initial and ongoing financial obligations in a timely manner
- Ability to purchase or lease a vehicle which meets our standards
- Valid driver's license and a good driving history
- Good command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Drug and alcohol free (pre-franchise testing required)
- Positive work history, background and references
Since its inception, SuperShuttle has earned an outstanding reputation and leadership position by ensuring that the traveling public's expectations for service are consistently met or exceeded. This can only be achieved by choosing the right franchisees to join the SuperShuttle team. Are you one of them?
This information is not intended nor shall it be deemed to be the offer of a franchise. Information available on or through this website should be considered only in connection with the Franchise Disclosure Document ("FDD"). No franchises will be offered in states or other jurisdictions where registration is required unless we have complied with such laws and only after any required disclosure has been provided.