Our New York City operations are now fully operational. This includes transportation to and from the airport, both prepaid reservations and those booked upon
arrival to the airport.
As of today, SuperShuttle and ExecuCar services are now fully operational at all of the following airports affected by Hurricane Sandy:
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- LaGuardia International Airport (LGA)
- Long Island MacArthur Airport (ISP)
- Newark Liberty International (EWR)
- Reagan National Airport (DCA)
- Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
Traffic within NYC is still slow so please prepare for delays accordingly.
Posted 1 years 35 days ago
by Shauna 0 Comments